Wednesday, April 3, 2013

AMIDA - さたな



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 03/30/13
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: さたな - Satana

AMIDA

I want to be awaiting  the point after the response  that I ambiguously put off.
If I totally falter,  the bitter joke too  that was satisfied  in the blink of an eye
Will have me thinking,  "It's not that bad!"  in that kind of manner.
Is a world covered in complaints too  a fine world according to someone?

If it's a daily routine of only  waiting for daybreak,  I don't particularly care for that either now, see.
Stop all of the things  that I lost,  and, rather, more of the things you come across too.

If we only imagined  passivity and pity  and ideals and reality,
Then we  had not  walked  this far.
I start to appeal with my eyes  that sobbed,  many times,  many times.
Take that as indulgence.

4+2+4+4

That excuse of ours  when we stretch our hands toward a reply  pretends not to know--
If we totally knew,  then now, see,  our hearts would tear at the seams, see,  surely.

I want to be swimming in black oil.  I want to peer into others' hearts.
I want to be dreaming of my past self.  Even if I dream of such a thing, it won't come true.

5+5+5+...

If we only imagined  passivity and pity  and ideals and reality,
Then we  had not  walked  this far.
I start to appeal with my eyes  that sobbed,  many times,  many times.
Take that as indulgence.

5+6+5+6+...
THE END