Friday, March 15, 2013

東方見聞録 - 骨盤P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 03/15/13
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: 骨盤P - KotsBeirneP
Illustrators: 24, やみー & 俺 - 24, Yamii & Ore
Movie: やみー - Yamii
Bassist: ヤスオ - Yasuo

Author's Comments
"I want to go travel."

Eastern Observation Log

The Silk Route being in the east,
It is said that gold sleeps in the Far East.
In spite of it, how come this world I am in
Is only boring, the days just going around?

This road that was laid out till its ends
And crowds of people whose acquaintances I do not know.
For instance, if I one day wished
That I wanted to change, what could I become?

While I do not want to forget my footprints,
Nor the answer that I was still continuing to search for,
Each time I look back behind me,
That place is going far away again.

Now, now what I want to walk to and go towards
Goes from the east till the ends of the world--
Let me hear words that I still do not know
At someplace that I still do not know.

Crossing the sea that continues to its other side,
I have a dream that the perfect country is past that.
If so, look,
If I start to run away to the land I saw in my dream
And if a world this stifling
Continues without being interrupted,
These legs will not be interrupted either,
Until I am beyond it--

While the existence of the answer that I was still
Continuing to search for is totally forgotten too,
Each time I look back behind me,
That place is going far away again.

Now, now I want to walk and go towards it, see,
From the east till the ends of the world,
To the other side of the other side of the earth
Like I still do not even know it--
Now if I, if I set out on a trip that's not to end,
It's to the furthest of the earth that I yearn for.
Someday, someday at that time when I finally get there,
Let me hear
The true words, would you.