Wednesday, September 12, 2012

シンナーガール - アンビリカル244P

Requested by ericaohmg95 (@ericaohmg95) of Twitter.



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 07/24/12
Vocals: 初音ミク 巡音ルカ - Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka
Composer & Movie: アンビリカル244P - Umbilical244P
Illustrator: あぬゐ - Awinu
Encoder: kenji

Author's Comments
"The daily life of a depressed girl."

THINNER GIRL

Your carefree paradise.

Since my feelings should also clear if the rain stops,
I will depart missing my footing on this rail.
Since I'm tired of pretending to live, I will smile pretending to die.

If it's the case that this is a fairy tale,
Then might it be a story where I can be happy at the end?

Despite my smiling face, which laughed in a listless depressed voice, crying, y'know,
Where'd I misstep; you laugh today too.

She who had a faraway look was being irresponsible today too,
Fixing her wavy hair, and going somewhere.

Despite the lie, which I spat with dried eyes, being a signal that I wanted you to care, y'know,
Where'd I misstep; pretending to be unable to laugh, I hold my knees.

Despite comprehending it so long
As I couldn't see tomorrow,

I wonder, when tomorrow doesn't come,
If I won't be able to breath in any thinner.

Though I say I'll lose if I cry, I know that I can't so long as I pretended to laugh;
Where'd I misstep? You sneer with a mixed face.
My teary voice, which laughed in a listless depressed voice, bites to death;
I forget, I cry,
And my teary voice, which laughed in a listless depressed voice, bites to death,

And I laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and cry...